SUNDAY 8TH OCT
ALL SAUNA SESSIONS ARE MANAGED BY A QUALIFIED SAUNA MASTER certified by the international bath academy
Fenwick Ridley - Lithuanian Sauna Master level 1
Fenwick is also a very highly qualified open water swim coach and GB Ice swimmer
with over 20 years experience
● Check with a doctor before using our facility if pregnant, diabetic, have health issues/ concerns or under medical care. this includes history of dizziness or fainting. This also includes any metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any surgical implants including silicon.
● If you are feeling unwell, have low blood pressure, are taking any prescription medications or suffer with any conditions that can interfere with your ability to sweat, consult your doctor before using our sauna.
● Prolonged exposure to the sauna may cause your body to overheat. Limit yourself to a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes. Everyone is different and you need to know what your body can handle for temperature. overexposure to high temperatures and humidity can be dangerous to your health. exit immediately if nauseous, uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
● Alcohol, drugs and smoking are not permitted in the sauna. H2oTrails reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons or for other reasons that may be deemed a health and safety risk.
● Be aware that the sauna rocks and heaters will be very hot, direct contact with them can cause serious burns and injuries.
● Any metal in the sauna such as jewelry and watches will retain heat and therefore is not suggested to bring into the heated rooms or use during your sauna sessions.
● No glass bottles allowed in the sauna or electronic devices
● H2oTrails is in no way responsible for the loss or damage of my belongings while I partake in sauna.
● Anyone under the age of 16 using the sauna must be accompanied by an adult. We regret that children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the sauna.
● These sessions including a DIP are literally a dip in shallow water and not a swim so you will be in a sectioned area of the lake where its suitable to kneel or sit on a sandy bottom of the lake
● If you are to book one of our saunas for exclusive use, you’re welcome to use the sauna in the German or Finnish way, however you will need to cover outside the sauna and in public areas. Clothing is compulsory if you are to book one of our communal Sauna. We recommend a bathing suit. this is your experience, and you should be as comfortable as possible.
● Towels are required to be used in the sauna. We require that you use them during your sessions for cleanliness. Please place a towel down on the benches prior to sitting down. Please sit on the towel so that it can absorb any sweat or perspiration during your session.
● The sauna may use various essential oils and salts. Please use at your own risk and if you have knowledge of anything you're allergic to let us know. Leave the room immediately if you have any adverse or allergic reaction, including difficulty breathing or eye, nasal or throat irritation.
● You must behave in a respectful manner towards other sauna users.
● It is advised to drink plenty of water before and after your sauna sessions.
● Please arrive having already showered as there are no hot showers on site, only cold-water buckets at the lake side sauna location.
● Surfaces can become wet and slippery caused by water, ice or snow. take care and enter the sauna using footware like crocs or sandals
● Feel free to ask our staff any questions before, during, or after the session.